Wednesday 22 February 2012

Where did she get that?!

Do you ever see a celeb in an amazing outfit and wonder "Where did she get that?!" Well I'm starting a new little feature on my blog entitled exactly that! I will pick out a celeb who has been in the papers or on TV recently and try to track down exactly where they brought their outfit from. It will generally be things I would like myself and fingers crossed mainly high street stuff. If you have any requests for outfits you have spotted then let me know and I will do my best to find them!

To start off I have picked a few of my favourite looks from the past couple of weeks...

Caroline Flack at the Brits


Jacket: French Connection £125 (LINK!)

Shorts: French Connection £67 (LINK!)

Bag: Angel Jackson Avenger Satchel No Link as yet will update when it appears on the site.

Jameela Jamil at London Fashion Week


Blouse: Cameo @ ASOS £65 (LINK!)

Skirt: Dahila (Available at some Topshop stores) No Link yet will update when it appears on the site.

Ankle boots: Charlotte Olympia @ Net-a-Porter £655 (LINK!)

Mollie King from The Saturdays at London Fashion Week


Dress: French Connection £110 (LINK!)

Hope you like my new feature, please let me know if you have any requests?!

Love Bri. x

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...