Sunday 19 February 2012

Im loving...grey and neon

Neons are going to be big this spring/summer and I'm not usually a fan. They can be hard to wear and I don't think they are flattering for my (pale) skin tone! However I am most definitely warming to them and particularly when they are teamed with the colour grey.
I don't think I have the confidence to go all out with these acid yellow skinnys from Topshop, but I think a neon accent in the form of a clutch bag or belt would definitely spice up the grey speckle t-shirt dress which I seem to wear nearly every other day at the moment!


1. Grey speckle T-shirt dress, Topshop, 2. Acid Yellow skinny jeans, Topshop, 3. Grey and pink Brogues, Topshop, 4. Neon floral shopper, Topshop, 5. Neon blue nail varnish, American Apparel, 6. Neon green belt, ASOS, 7. Neon orange Cambridge satchel, ASOS

What do you think of the neon trend?

Love Bri. x

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...