Monday 30 January 2012

January Glossybox






My January Glossybox arrived this morning, and I was so exited to see a bright pink box!
This month was themed around valentines day with some lovely goodies to pamper yourself before your hot date.

Left to right:
1. FAB Gentle body wash. I haven't heard much about the brand FAB before but after a little 'googling' I found out the range is fragrance free, contains no parabens, harsh chemicals or colourants, is allergen tested and comes recommended by dermatologists, so perfect for sensitive skin like mine. Being a body wash though I usually like mine to smell fresh and fruity and this smells of nothing! However I will definitely be giving this a try and possibly looking into their facial skincare products as I think i would benefit more from their products on my face, where my skin is most sensitive.

2. WELEDA One step cleanser and toner. I received a full size Weleda body oil back in the July Glossybox but never actually got round to using it! This smells very similar to the body oil (sort of a fruity/medicinal scent) which I am not overly keen on but I am always up for trying new cleansers so will give this a go tonight I think!

3. EYEKO Skinny eyeliner in Emerald Green. I'm gutted that this came in green. When ever i get makeup samples in my Glossybox they are always GREEN! why?!! After reading Gemma's and Emma's posts I found out they got a light pink colour, similar to Benefits Eye Bright, which I would of much preferred but never mind! Potential pressie for my Mum!

4. MURAD Hybrids skins perfecting primer-dewy finish. I used the primer this morning and was pleasantly surprised. I don't really buy into the whole primer thing, maybe because Ive never used a good one? But this did actually work! My make up is still in place 10 hours later and it did give a nice dewy finish. However at £29 for the full size I don't think i like it that much!

5. ORLY Nail lacquer in Ruby. I haven't tried an Orly nail varnish before but after a quick test this looks like a lovely deep red colour and very good quality (doesn't need more than one coat). Will definitely be giving this a try!

Overall I was pleased with this months box and I am never disapointed with the presentation of the box. Other reviews I have seen had some different bits in such as some Clarins creams, but I wasn't too fussed as I have had bad experiences with Clarins products in the past (majorly breaking me out!)

Are you subscribed to Glossybox? What did you think of this months box?!

Love Bri. x

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...